займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

01 October 2010 :: 14:10:03 pm 41537

Fire Partially Destroys ‘Top Bakery’ Shop-house in Jomtien

A fire ignited in the top floor of a local bakery & mini-mart in Soi Chaiyapruk, Jomtien on Friday afternoon. Fire crews and emergency services worked for over 30-minutes to extinguish the blaze preventing its spread to adjacent buildings.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya, the 1st of October 2010 [Pattaya Daily News]: At approximately 12:30pm on Friday, local authorities and the Pattaya City Fire Department were notified of a raging fire on the top floor of the ‘Top Bakery’ and ‘108 Shop’ (mini-mart) in Soi Chaiyapruk, Jomtien.

Arriving at the scene, opposite the Pattaya Daily News Offices, fire crews worked quickly to extinguish the blaze, which was threatening to spread to adjacent buildings. The fire had ignited in a top floor room of the ‘Top Bakery,’ the last in a line of four storey shop-houses on the northern Jomtien side of Soi Chaiyapruk.

Within minutes of local residents noticing the fire it had already partially destroyed the roof of the popular German bakery, with fire seen lashing the adjacent room and protruding from the road-facing balcony. No injuries have been reported by authorities.

Local police closed a large portion of the Chaiyapruk Road while firemen worked to extinguish the fire, with a substantial gathering of local residents and passing motorists stopping to catch a glimpse of the incident.

Due to the location of the fire, at the rear of the four-storey building, fire crews initially tackled the blaze using a water cannon from one of four Pattaya City Fire Department trucks attending the scene.

Subsequently battling the blaze from inside, the fire was completely extinguished in just over 30 minutes, testament to the quick response of local emergency crews who attended the scene less than 5-minutes after the blaze was reported.

At present,the fire is suspected to have been started by several incense sticks that had been left burning in the room by its occupants.  Investigations will continue at the scene once the building has been declared safe by emergency services.

Reporter : PDN staff   Photo : PDN staff   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

Real Rob


Gurditt Singh











Joe Fireman

will smith