займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

10 November 2015 :: 10:11:24 am 108996

Fire Destroys Warehouse

A large warehouse has been completely destroyed by fire. It’s expected that the cause of the fire was an electrical fault.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – November 8th 2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 9.30 p.m., Pol.Lt.Col. Winai Ho-rian (Inquiry official of Nong Prue police station, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province) was notified that there was a fire burning at a warehouse named Auction House that was located at no. 132/2, Moo 1 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province.


03 04


At scene, the officers found the warehouse on fire and it took 7 fire trucks 1 hour to get the fire under control. Upon inspecting inside the officers found ice cream freezers, ice cream makers (machines), air conditioners and motorbikes were totally damaged by the fire. It’s assumed that the fire was started by an electrical fault but the owners were unable to be contacted at this time.


The total damage cost was in excess of 500,000 THB.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com