займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

09 November 2014 :: 11:11:11 am 93758

Fire Destroys Junk Woman’s House in Pattaya

Fire has destroyed a junk woman’s house in Pattaya. She believed that the cause of the fire was  a candle which she forgot to blow out before falling asleep.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – November 8, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 12.30 a.m., Pol.Lt.Col. Anuchet Kartsomboon (Inquiry official of Pattaya city police station, Dong Tarn Curve sub-branch) was notified that there was a house on fire in Soi 4 Jomtien, Moo 12 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, so he rushed to inspect the scene together with fire trucks of Pattaya city and rescuers of Sawang Borriboon Foundation, Pattaya city.


At the scene the officers found a fire which was burning inside a temporary house of a junkmwoman. It took 30 minutes for the fire brigade to bring it under control.


3 4


Upon questioning Mrs. Tan Simaphet, aged 54, who owned the house said that she has been collecting junk for over 5 years and lives alone. Before incident occurred she was asleep then she smelt something burning which woke her up. By this time the fire had really taken hold so she tried to throw water on it but it was too strong so she notified the fire brigade.  She believes that the cause of the fire was a candle which she had forgot to put out before falling asleep.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com