займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

14 February 2014 :: 14:02:25 pm 82274

Fire Damages Shack Restaurant In Front Of Banglamung Hospital

Fire has completely destroyed a shack restaurant which is located in front of Banglamung Hospital. The restaurant was used by the employees of the hospital who ordered food from there.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – February 13, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 10.00 p.m. Pol. Col. Tharmmanoon Munkhong (Superintendent of Banglamung police station, Chonburi province) that there was a fire at a shack restaurant in front of Banglamung hospital, Moo 5 Tambon Na Kluea, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, so he coordinated with the officers of the Office of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Pattaya city, along with 8 fire trucks, and the rescuers of Sawang Boriboon Tharmma Satharn Foundation, Pattaya city, to rush to the scene together with Pol. Lt. Assawin Jantho (Investigation police).

pdn3 pdn4

At the incident the officers found a fire which was burning a shack where the employees’ ordered food. It took fire fighters over 1 hour to bring the fire under control but the shack was completely destroyed.
Upon investigating Colonel Chawarat Somboonsaksiri, aged 60, who is the restaurant owner, said that he built the shack for the employees and Mr. Banlang Khemnark, aged 32, who is his nephew, closed the restaurant and went home. Whilst at home they received a phone call telling them that the shack was on fire so they rushed to the scene.

pdn5 pdn6

After inspecting at the incident and investigating initially the police made a record for evidence which the officers assumed that the cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit. However, they had to wait for the officers of Forensic Police 2 (Chonburi) to come and inspect the incident in order to find the actual cause of the fire.

Fire Damages Nong Prue TempleFire has damaged a meditation pavilion and a precious antiques museum at Nong Prue temple causing over 50 million THB in damages. The police assumed that the cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit.

Reporter : Amnoychai Malila   Photo : Amnoychai Malila   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com