займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

Hilton
03 January 2015 :: 10:01:08 am 96203

Fire burnt an engine room of a male vendor’s car in Sattahip.

An engine room of a car which belonged to a 50-year-old male vendor in Sattahip was burnt due to the petrol leakage (in an engine room). A vendor of seafood steamed in banana leaves who was a driver hurried to park his car and got off then ran away desperately (very quickly / urgently) to escape such fatal incident.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – January 2,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 4.30 p.m., the officers of Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Sattahip Municipality, was notified that there was an incident of fire burnt a car on Sukhumvit 172 road, opposite to a 700 rai market fair, Moo 3 Tambon Sattahip, Amphur Sattahip, Chon Buri province, so they rushed to the scene with 1 fire truck to suppress an incident urgently.

 

At an incident on the side of road the officers found a fire was burning an engine room of a bronze Hyundai Excel, license no. Kor Thor – 4605 Chon Buri, which eyewitnesses were using fire extinguishers to stop an origin of the fire in order to prevent it from spreading. After that the firemen hurried to spray water to extinguish the fire until it stopped burning. From inspecting at an incident, the officers found that an engine room was entirely damaged and there was not any injured or dead victim. A driver of an incident car was identified as Mr. Singnart Watthanasiri, aged 50, who is a male vendor of seafood steamed in banana leaves at Sattahip market, which he hurried to get off his car and run away to escape from such fatal danger urgently.

 

Upon questioning Mr. Singnart (a driver) said that before incident occurred he had taken his car to one garage in Bang Sarey community for repairing the petrol system due to the petrol had leaked in an engine room and after a mechanic told him that he had already repaired it completely so he went to take his car from such garage and drive it back home in Sattahip market but when he arrived at an incident point then the flame was burning from beneath an engine room and the smoke was emitting heavily therefore he hurried to park his car before fleeing urgently. The cause of this fatal incident was assumed that it might due to an incomplete repair of the petrol system so the petrol had still leaked from an engine room which made the petrol react with the heat of engine and caused the fire burning accordingly.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com