займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

29 November 2007 :: 15:11:52 pm 38480


Bar girls and foreign customers evacuated out of a beer bar in North Pattaya when the building was on fire. Fortunately, nobody was injured. The damage was estimated about 100,000 baht.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

On 28 November 2007, at 10.30PM, Pol.Lt.Col.Samrerng Ratananam, Pattaya investigator, was notified of a fire at a four stories shop house that was opened for Family House beer bar on the ground floor, located at 436/40, Pattaya second road, opposite Big C shopping mall, North Pattaya. After notification, Pol.Col. Noppadol Wongnorm, Superintendent, Pol.Lt.Col.Chartchai Ruenthawin, Investigation deputy superintendent and Pol.Lt.Col. Suphachat Peammanus, suppression deputy superintendent along with 10 fire trucks and firefighters, rushed to the incident.
At the scene, in tourist attraction area, hundreds of Thai and foreign tourists crowded to look at the fire, catching at a four-stories shop house that was opened for a beer bar on the ground floor. The building was in heavy flame on the fourth floor where the staffs used for residents. Firefighters brought the fire under control after about thirty minutes.

Contents in the room such as: cabinets, bed, mattress and furniture were all burnt out. The damage was estimated at about 100,000 baht.

Officials investigated Mrs. Usa Kam-ubol (48), from Krabi province, a beer bar caretaker. She told that, seven bargirls were working at the bar and two foreign customers were having a good time, drinking beer. She suddenly caught the smell of something burning from upstairs then immediately ran up to inspect. She found that a fire was raging on the fourth floor. Mrs.Usa together with her staffs and customers had evacuated out of the building in different direction. After she had regained her composure, she promptly rang Miss Nipha Sri-eamchang (47), bar owner and then informed the police and fire department.

Pol.Col. Noppadol, initially, assumed that the fire caused by electrical short-circuited. However, the officials would coordinate with inspector authority, Area 13, to examine the real cause of fire.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Crime News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com