займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

16 October 2017 :: 09:10:20 am 120439

Family in Pattaya escapes blaze

A Thai couple and their two toddlers had a narrow escape when they woke up to find their shophouse on fire early on Sunday, Bang Lamung district chief Naris Niramaiwong in Pattaya City said.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Tyre-shop owner Theerapong Rewkirakijkul, 34, told police that he, his wife, and two children aged 4 and 2 were asleep in the bedroom on the upper floor when they were woken up at around 3am by a burning smell and found the shop on fire.


They closed the door and called for help from the window. Neighbors responded in time and managed to help the family flee using a ladder. Firefighters broke open the shop’s metal door and put out the flames. The fire reportedly came from an air compressor or tyre inflator before spreading fast through flammable tyre piles. It is believed a short circuit may have started the fire.


In a separate incident, a fire erupted at 11.30pm on Saturday night at a family’s one-storey house near Wat Lam Mahamek in Pathum Thani province’s Lat Lum Kaeo district. The house made of tin sheets and wood was totally engulfed, neighbours said, but the house was unoccupied at the time as the family was away on a merit-making trip to Kanchanaburi.


Report by : The Nation

Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com