Pattaya Daily News

20 September 2014 :: 09:09:13 am 92102

Electrician Electrocuted To Death In Pattaya

An electrician who was demolishing a LED sign accidentally touched a live wire electrocuting him to death. The incident happened 500 metres from a hospital.
Advertise Here

PATTAYA – September 18, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 12.00 am Pol.Lt.Anocha Nanthachai-investigation inspector of Pattaya police station- was notified that a man had been electrocuted to death in a Puang Kaew tool shop, South Pattaya. After notification the police were accompanied with Sawang Borriboon Thamma Satharn rescue team to rush to the scene.

 

At the scene the officers found the body of a Mr.Sa-nga Kulmuangnoi a 38 year old electrician. The body was lying on a wooden bed. It’s expected that he had been for about an hour.

 

Upon questioning Mr.Sutthi Jaidee aged 33 he revealed that he and Mr.Wirat Rayayor aged 33 and Mr.Sa-nga were told to demolish a LED sign in an office in South Pattaya when Mr Sa-nga accidentally touched a live wire electrocuting him. His friends then took him back to the shop before taking him to hospital but he was already dead.

 

The police officers revealed that the scene was only about 500 meters from the hospital. However the police officers recorded the incident and left the body at the hospital for his relatives to collect.

Reporter : Teerarak   Photo : Teerarak   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com