Earthquake Donation Centres Setup In PattayaPattaya city has set up 7 donation centres to help the earthquake victims in Nepal. The centres will accept money, clothes and food.
PATTAYA – April 27,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 10.00 a.m. in meeting room 131 of Pattaya City Hall, Mr.Chakhorn Kanjanawatta (Banglamung sheriff) was the chair of the meeting to consider setting up donation centres to help the earthquake victims in Nepal. Mr. Sinchai Watthanasartsathorn (Mayor of Pattaya Businessmen and Tourism Association), Miss Phraichit Jetaphai (Chairman of YWCA Association Bangkok – Pattaya Centers), Mr. Sanphet Supphaborwornsathian (Mayor of Eastern Thai Hotels), Mr. Krit Jiramongkhon (Advisor of Pattaya City Mayor), Pol.Col. Somnuek Jankate (Chairman of Pattaya City Small Buddha Image) and related officers attended the meeting.
Mr. Chakhorn (Banglamung sheriff) revealed that after a 7.8 earthquake in Nepal which killed thousands of people and millions homeless Pattaya city has decided to set up donation centres to help the earthquake victims. There is to be 7 point around Pattaya city where people can go and donate money, food, and clothes.
The donation centres will be set up from April 28th – May 7th and the centres will be located in the following places.
1. In front of Wat Chai Mongkhon market at 10.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
2. Walking Street at 8.00 p.m. – 00.00 a.m.
3. Bali Hai Cape, south Pattaya, at 10.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.
4. Khrua Surf restaurant, Jomtian beach, at 10.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
5. Sawang Boriboon Tharmma Satharn Rescue Foundation, Pattaya City, at 07.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
6. Mueang Pattaya Hospital at 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
7. Central Festival Department Store, Pattaya Beach, at the beach zone, at 10.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.