Dog Gets Head StuckA dog was freed by rescuers after getting its head stuck in a grill.
PATTAYA-19th December- [PattayaDailyNews] at 06.00 am SawangBorriboon rescue team was notified that a dog had got its head stuck in a grill. After notification the officers rushed to the scene.
At the house the officers found a dog which had got its head stuck in a grill and was bleeding. It took the rescuers around half an hour to free the dog.
Upon questioning the dog’s owner he revealed that he heard his dog making a noise around 5 am which woke him up. He then went to see what had happened and found that his dog had got its head stuck in a grill so he called the rescuers to free it.