займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

Hilton
07 March 2013 :: 17:03:50 pm 87475

Couple Escapes Apartment Fire From Their Balcony

An exploding compressor in an air conditioning unit caused a fire on a 4th-floor apartment on Pratumnak Road. The two occupants escaped through their balcony, assisted by rescue units. The victims suffered only slight smoke inhalation. The fire burned 500,000 worth of property.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

:: http://tinyurl.com/dy8rxmx :: An exploding compressor in an air conditioning unit caused a fire on a 4th-floor apartment on Pratumnak Road. The two occupants escaped through their balcony, assisted by rescue units. The victims suffered only slight smoke inhalation. The fire burned 500,000 worth of property.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com