займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

07 November 2012 :: 18:11:30 pm 68291

Chiangmai Psycho Tapes Rape-Murder Of Victim

Police arrested a 30-year-old suspect for the rape and murder of a 28-year-old female at her home. The police were shocked at finding evidence that the killer had videotaped himself assaulting and killing her.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

CHIANGMAI – November 6, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]; a report of a woman murdered at her home was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Pairoj Sangpanas, the detective officer of Mae Ping police station, Muang Chiangmai, Chiangmai.

He rushed to inspect the scene along with Pol. Maj. Gen. Thanitsak Theerasawas, vice commissioner of Police 5; Pol. Col. Weerawut Niamnoi, vice director of Chiangmai provincial police; Pol. Col. Somsak Jinapak, the director of Mae Ping police station; and also co-ordinated with the Maharaj Nakorn Chiangmai hospital and authorities from the forensic sciences department to check the scene.

The incident occurred at the victim’s single-story house at number 141/47 Moo 6, Soi 7, Ruamchoke Villa village, Nongpakrang, Muang Chainagmai, Chiangmai.

Police arrived at the house, and found belongings scattered around inside as if someone had ransacked the house. The ceiling was also heavily damaged, with big pieces of roofing material lying on the floor.

The door to the small bedroom was left open, and the police found the body of the victim, identified as Ms. Pratyaporn Kawikul, age 28. There was evidence that the body had been dragged from another spot and left in the bedroom.

The victim was lying face down on the bed, and her nearly-naked body was covered by a blanket. Her clothes were torn off, and her underwear was tugged to her right thigh. Her hands were tied at her back with the strap of a shoulder bag.

Police estimated she had been dead less than 24 hours. There were signs of sexual assault, and black and blue bruises on her neck. On both shoulders, there were marks apparently left from a beating by a hard object.

From checking the scene and body in detail, the police believed the criminal strangled the neck of the victim and she died of suffocation because the cuts and bruises were not enough to cause death.

But police sent the body to the forensic department to perform the autopsy and determine the cause of death, as well as find any indication of sexual assault, such as traces of semen.

Police later discovered that there were missing items belonging to the victim, including a gold necklace, a diamond ring, a laptop computer and a mobile phone. The criminal had also stolen a framed photograph of the deceased.

After questioning people who knew the victim, police discovered that the victim went out to eat with friends on Sunday night, and returned home alone at about 1 a.m., because her boyfriend had graduated and returned to his home in Nakorn Sawan province.

Then at 4 a.m. on Monday, building residents said they heard the cries for help, but they soon stopped.

The police suspected that the criminal had climbed in from the bathroom window at the same time that the girl came back home, and the criminal might have hidden in the main bedroom. After he killed her, he apparently dragged the body to the small bedroom. He apparently decided to escape by climbing through the ceiling, possibly to avoid being seen, so it got severely damaged and big pieces fell down.

Pol. Col. Weerawut said that the criminal might have come to steal property, but he had encountered the victim so he had to kill her to prevent her from identifying him. But the police commander was unsure if robbery was the main motive because the killer had stolen her photograph.

From questioning the circumstantial witnesses, the police discovered the victim was the daughter of a police officer from Song, Phrae, and she graduated from the public administrative sciences, faculty of social sciences and humanity, Rajabhat Chiangmai University.

She had been studying for a master’s degree, but dropped out of school to work as a fashion clothes seller. She bought foreign clothes and sold them in the market fair.

Police then called her boyfriend for questioning as a possible suspect. Another possible lead was an unknown underwear thief who had been active in the area and had stolen underwear from more than 10 homes.

The police investigation then focused on a 30-year-old suspect who lived in the neighborhood. A police detective team of five officers arrested the suspect. They discovered he had many of the victim’s missing items.

Cornered by the evidence, he confessed to raping and killing the victim. On November 7 at 10 p.m., Pol. Lt. Col. Sutep Dejraksa, the commissioner of provincial police 5, brought the suspect back to the victim’s house to re-enact the murder.

The police expected that the suspect was insane, after they discovered that he had videotaped himself raping and killing her.

Category : Crime News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com