займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

26 November 2013 :: 13:11:49 pm 80085

Charging Iphone Electrocutes Man

A young Rayong man was electrocuted to death as he talked on his iphone whilst it was charging. He was found dead on his bed.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

RAYONG – November 25, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; at approximately 06:00 am , Klang police officers reported that there was a man who had been electrocuted to death, so they went ti inspect the crime scene where they found the body of Mr. Pisit Changlek , 28 years old lying face down holding an iPhone 4s that was plugged into the battery charger plugged into the electrical socket. The police noticed that on his chest there burns and his body was red.

From asking Mr.Chiao Changlek, 52 years old the victim’s father said that his son Mr Pisit had a habit of lying on the floor talking on the phone while charging the battery, but last night he heard his son crying but he thought that his son just talking in his sleep. In the morning he went to his son’s room and found that his son was dead.

The police assumed that Mr. Pisit died due to an electric shock from a power line that was connected to the mobile phone battery. However, his body would be sent to Klang hospital, to prove the cause of death once again.

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

Paul Buckley

J Goodwin