Pattaya Daily News

29 September 2015 :: 09:09:33 am 107863

Car Sets on Fire

A woman who was driving her car back home noticed smoke coming from under the driver’s seat. She quickly stopped the car and got out before in burst into flames.
Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – 28th September 2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 8.00 a.m., Pol.Capt. Saijai Khamjulla (Inquiry official of Sattahip police station) was notified that a car was on fire at Sattahip market. After notification he rushed to the scene with rescuers and the fire brigade.

 

003 004

 

At the scene the officers found bronze Nissan Sentra, which was on fire but it was quickly extinguished by the fire brigade. The car belonged to Miss Kanyarat Thongyucharoen, aged 44 who told police that she was on her way home after dropping her husband off at work. She then noticed smoke coming from under the drivers seat and quickly turned the car off and got out before calling the emergency services.

 

005 006

 

Pol.Capt. Saijai Khamjulla said that from inspecting the car it was found that the cause of fire was an electrical short circuit from the radio.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com