займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

13 October 2009 :: 14:10:49 pm 26981

Bulgarian Friend Gives Evidence On Boyzone Star, Stephan Gately?S Death

Pattaya, October 13, 2009, [PDN]: the mystery man who dead Boyzone star, Stephan Gately and his husband, Andrew Cowles, took home after partying at the Black Cat Disco in Palma has now come forward to give crucial evidence relating to the Irish pop star death. Choking on his own vomit may have been the cause of death, but sudden arrhythmic death syndrome appears a more likely scenario.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

The Bulgarian, Georgi Petrov Dochev, 25, from Sophia was the one, apparently, who actually found the pop star Stephan Gately dead in the holiday apartment in Port Andratx, Majorca after 1.30pm on Saturday, 10 October, after reportedly having spent the night at the couple apartment. According to the UK?s Daily Telegraph, Georgi refused to discuss reports that he had spent the night in the couple’s bedroom while Gately remained on the sofa after the three men returned together from a gay nightclub on Saturday morning.

Georgi said: I found Stephen dead and I woke his husband. Stephen was white and very cold when I found him. Georgi said further You will have to ask the husband what has happened. It has been very traumatic. I don’t want to say anything more. I am still nervous and really upset. I almost have not slept since this happened, according to a Times-online report.

Some reports have suggested Stephan and Andy had been on an 8-hour drinking binge over the Friday night and Saturday morning when they left the gay disco after 4am, but Stephan family dismisses this claim. Family lawyer, Gerald Kean, according to Times-online, stated the singer was in very good form when relatives spoke to him, and described him as being in great shape. He was a very sensible man. He enjoyed himself, he loved life, Gerald Kean, said.

An account from Bangshowbiz related that it has been claimed that Stephen Gately died after choking on his own vomit. Bangshowbiz also claims it was the Boyzone singer partner, Andy Cowles, who had discovered his body, but later information from Georgi Dochev contradicts this. It is reported that at first, Andrew thought Stephen had fallen asleep on the sofa before then realizing that he actually had passed away.

Andrew reportedly had attempted to revive the 33-year-old singer, giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, but failed. According to sources quoted by Bangshowbiz, Andy said he screamed, Wake up! Wake up! at him. But doctors later confirmed Stephen lungs had filled with fluid. There was nothing Andy could have done. Hed drowned and asphyxiated. A family friend apparently said: The family has been told the most likely scenario is Stephen had a bit too much to drink, vomited in his sleep and choked. It was a terrible accident, Bangshowbiz relates.

Today report in Times-online, however, suggests that Stephan may have been the victim of sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (Sads). The founder of the charity Sads UK, Anne Jolly, apparently, recognised the condition. There can be a genetic link and usually there is no sign of illness beforehand. It is a condition of heartbeat or electricity of the heart but will not be uncovered in a standard post-mortem, Times-online reported Ms. Jolly having said.

However, the post-mortem results due out Wednesday will no doubt shed further light on the singer death.

Reporter : PDN staff   Photo : PDN staff   Category : World News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com