займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

19 August 2013 :: 10:08:41 am 77447

Boy Dies From Reaction To Cashew Nuts In Phuket Dinner

A 14 year-old English boy, William Ethan, on holiday in Phuket, died last night from a severe allergic reaction, apparently to cashew nuts he ate during dinner in Patong.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PHUKET – August 18,2013; After eating the nuts, William started to vomit and developed difficulty breathing. His parents rushed him to Patong Hospital at around 6pm.

Sirichai Silpa-archa MD, Director of Patong Hospital, explained to The Phuket News “The doctor treated him with epinephrine (adrenaline). However, it was too late.

“He could not breathe and had hypotension [very low blood pressure] and passed away soon afterwards.

“His medical history showed that he suffered from asthma, so his parents had regular asthma medication but they had none for anaphylaxis [severe allergic reaction].”

Pol Capt Patthapi Srichai of Kathu Police said, “We are waiting for the parents to come back to show their passports and identification for the child. We will then ask them if they have any questions regarding the case.”

Capt Patthapi added that if the parents decided that they wanted an autopsy to be performed, the body will need to be sent to the Police Hospital in Bangkok.

View the original story on The Phuket News

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com