Pattaya Daily News

11 December 2013 :: 14:12:44 pm 80385

Boat Crew Member Electrocuted To Death

A Cambodian fishing boat cleaning crew member was electrocuted to death as he cleaned the boat whilst it was in port. He was found dead on the boat.
Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – December 10,2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; An incident occurred at 16:00, Pol.Capt.Saijai Kamjula, detective officer of Sattahip police station was notified that there was a fishing boat and one of the crew had suffered an electric shock on a fishing boat that was moored in a jetty called Prataueng, Sattahip market, Sattahip, Sattahip, so he went with the rescuers from Sawang Rochana Thammasathan foundation Sattahip.

pdn3 pdn4

At crime scene was a vessel called, Monkol Samut On board they found the deceased man called Mr.Blue, 24 years old from Cambodian he was wearing a light yellow collared shirt, and white jeans. He had suffered burns to his chest and next to his body was a 220 -volt power line which had exposed copper wire which was connected from an electric pole linked to the boat. The rescuers sent the body for an autopsy at Sattahip hospital to determine the exact cause of death.

After asking eyewitnesses, they said that before the accident, the deceased was cleaning the hull and his body was soaked with sweat. He then accidentally leant on the power cord electrocuting him to death. One of the witnesses tried to help, but he had already died.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com