займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

18 November 2016 :: 05:11:47 am 117003

Blaze Broke Out In Pattaya Pub

A pub in Walking Street was on fire but no one is reportedly injured. Officers expected cause of fire is short circuit.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – November 17,2016 [PattayaDailynews]; at 03.30am Pol Capt Nakornrat Nonsilad, inspector of Pattaya police station, was notified that The Nachaa Club was on fire. After notification the police officers, rescue team and fire trucks were dispatched to the scene.


03 04


At the location, the officers found a large group of night owls running out the pub; therefore, the officers kept the people off the location for inspection. Luckily, the staffs already extinguished the fire before. The officers were reportedly informed that the fire came from account room and it’s roughly estimated that damage costs around 1 million baht.


A customer told the officers that he was in the pub with around 100 night owls inside. A waiter shouted out loud that the blaze broke out after that everybody ran to exit.


05 06


Initially, the officers estimated that the cause of fire might be electrical short circuit.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com