займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

12 December 2016 :: 12:12:42 pm 117516

Blaze Broke Out In Pattaya House

A house of foreigner was on fire. Luckily, the owner can get out of the house on time.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA-10 December-[PattayaDailyNews]; Pattaya fire department was notified that a house in Suksabai villa was on fire; therefore, firefighters and rescue team were suddenly dispatched to the scene.


At the location, the blaze severely broken out from the house with a large group of smoke. The officers used 3 fire trucks to extinguish the fire fore half an hour. Upon inspection the middle of the house had been entirely damaged.


Mr Harris Robin Wallace 60-year-old owner told the officers that he heard explosion while he was taking a baht. He immediately got out from the bathroom and found the fire started from living room. He decided to run ask help from neighbor.


He added that he has stayed in this house for 2 years. It’s estimated that the cause of fire might be electrical short circuit.

Reporter : Yanwarrut   Photo : Yanwarrut   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com