займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

14 January 2015 :: 09:01:30 am 96955

Birds Cause House Fire in Sattahip

Centara Grand Advertise Here

:: http://tinyurl.com/kdwkq6h :: Birds who had built a nest inside a house’s ceiling bit the electric causing an electrical which in turn caused sparks, setting fire to the house in Amphur Sattahip. Firemen took over 10 minutes to extinguish the flame.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com