Pattaya Daily News

02 May 2013 :: 13:05:42 pm 74303

Aussie Dies During Massage After Taking Viagra

A 57-year-old Australian died in bed while getting a massage in a guesthouse off Walking Street. He had taken a Viagra pill in anticipation of having sex with the masseuse. But while she was massaging him, he abruptly went into shock and died before they could have sex.
Advertise Here

PATTAYA – May 2, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 3:20 a.m., a report of a foreign man going into shock and dying on the bed of a guesthouse was received by Pol. Capt. Phithak Nernsaeng, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province. The rescue officer of Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation was sent to the scene along with police.

The incident occurred in room number 34 of a rental guest house with no name located at the end of the Soi in Walking Street.

Arriving officers found the naked corpse of Mr. M (alias), age 57, nationality Australian, who died on the bed. Police didn’t find any trace of his being beaten. While inspecting in the room, officers found his underwear was taken off and put on the sofa.

Police found an empty wrapper for a Viagra pill that the victim had consumed. A remaining Viagra pill still not eaten was found on the table, as well as a box containing 3 unused condoms. The police kept the items for evidence.

Police questioned the victim’s friend, a foreigner occupying the adjacent room. He told police that Mr. M (alias) had brought a masseuse from the Thai massage parlor, located on the first floor of the guest house, to massage him in his room.

Before entering the room, Mr. M (alias) came to ask for the Viagra drug from him, because he wanted to increase his sexual strength. So he gave Mr. M (alias) some Viagra.

Then about 2 hours later, the masseuse ran out from Mr. M (alias)’ room and informed the security guard that Mr. M (alias) went into shock and died in the room. So he hurried to check, and discovered that his friend had died on the bed. So he notified the police immediately.

Police questioned the masseuse about the cause of Mr. M (alias)’s death. She said Mr. M (alias) had brought her to have sex with him in his room. After she was finished taking a bath, then Mr. M (alias) took the Viagra pill. He then let her massage him while he waited for the Viagra drug to give sexual strength to him, and then they would have sex together.

But while she was massaging him, suddenly Mr. M (alias) went onto shock and died on the bed. This made her so frightened that she ran to inform the security guard.

Initially, the police assumed that the victim might have a congenital disease, and when he ate the Viagra drug, it caused his body to go into a fatal shock before having sex.

However, the police initially withheld listing the cause of death. Officers made notes at the incident in detail and investigated the masseuse for evidence. They sent the corpse to perform an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com