займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

20 May 2011 :: 09:05:57 am 53826

Announcement From Chonburi Immigration Police

Document or passport lost, what to do, recommended by Chonburi immigration police
Centara Grand Advertise Here

To all readers

If you are visitors who temporarily visiting Thailand or working in the country, if you
lost your passport please followthis step by step:

1. notify the complaint at the police station. Bring a copy of the statement for evidence
of complaints.
2. Contact the embassy. If there is no embassy in Thailand, contact the Department of
Consular Affairs or the foreign ministry
3. Bring the letter from the embassy to the immigration office [area of each province]. to
request a copy of Visa stamp input into the brand new passport.
4. The Steps above are free of charge.

For more information pls contact

Best Regards;

Police captain Samrouy Samarn
Chonburi Immigration Deputy Inspector

Police Lieutenant Colonel Nopporn Kuldilok
Chonburi Immigration Inspector

Police Colonel Choosak Panusamporn
Chonburi Police Superintendent

Chon-Buri Transnational Crime Center Opens in Pattaya

The new Transnational Crime Center (TCC) opened its doors in Pattaya this week. Stationed at the Chon-Buri Immigration Offices in Jomtien, the TCC is primarily an integrated network of information, collected on an international scale, to help better monitor traffic passing through or into the Kingdom of Thailand.

Category : Announcement News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com


steve smith