займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

10 November 2012 :: 16:11:32 pm 68371

Alcohol Linked To Death of Nepalese Dog Lover

A 49-year-old Nepalese man working at the Plutaluang animal shelter was found dead in his bed. He reportedly drank daily to numb himself when the weather turned colder. Toxic doses of alcohol had possibly overtaxed his body and triggered a heart attack, police speculated.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – November 9, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]; A report of a man found dead in the staff room of the Plutaluang animal shelter, moo 5, was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Bamrung Rakbumrungsakul, the detective officer of Plutaluang police station, Sattahip, Chonburi. So the police went to check with the rescue team from Sawang Rojjana Thammasatan Sattahip.

The man’s body was found in a room of the center, a single-story cement commercial building. He was lying dead under a blanket. His body was hardening in rigor mortis and police estimated that he had been dead for several hours. His body showed no signs of being hurt or beaten. Police found an alcohol bottle near his body, which they kept for evidence.

The victim was identified as Mr. Ranong Mogok, age 49, Nepalese, a staff member of the center. Police questioned the center’s manager, Mr. Wan Tamkarndee, age 59. He told police that Mr. Ranong was a Nepalese who first came to Thailand as a tourist, and he had come to feed dogs at the center because he was a dog lover.

Mr. Ranong ended up working as a volunteer for a year, so the center appointed him as a dog keeper. Then in the last week, the area turned cold, so Mr. Ranong always bought alcohol to drink to soothe the coldness. Then during the night, the manager came to ask Mr. Ranong to turn off the light of the dog cage, and found he had already died.

Pol. Lt. Col. Bamrung Rakbamrungsakul speculated whether the cause of his death was due to the sudden cold weather. Apparently Mr. Ranong drank too much alcohol to numb himself against the cold. If his body could not adjust to the toxic overdoses quickly enough, it may have triggered heart failure. However, the police will send Mr. Ranong’s body to the forensic institute to determine the real cause of death.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com