Pattaya Daily News

21 November 2012 :: 18:11:20 pm 86611

Alcohol Linked To Death of Nepalese Dog Lover

A 49-year-old Nepalese man working at the Plutaluang animal shelter was found dead in his bed. He reportedly drank daily to numb himself when the weather turned colder. Toxic doses of alcohol had possibly overtaxed his body and triggered a heart attack, police speculated.
Advertise Here

A 49-year-old Nepalese man working at the Plutaluang animal shelter was found dead in his bed. He reportedly drank daily to numb himself when the weather turned colder. Toxic doses of alcohol had possibly overtaxed his body and triggered a heart attack, police speculated.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com