займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

04 February 2013 :: 14:02:19 pm 71480

Ailing Belgian Tour Leader Dies In Chiang Rai

A 63-year-old Belgian leading a tour group of 30 people in Northern Thailand died in his hotel room in Chiang Rai province. The Belgian was suffering from heart disease, and had visited Thai hospitals twice during the trip for his chest pains. Police assumed he died of a heart attack.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

CHIANG RAI – February 3, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; At 9 a.m., a report of a foreigner found dead in a hotel room was received by Pol. Maj. Phibul Thanitkul, police on duty, Meuang Chiang Rai police station. He coordinated with tourism police, rescue officers, and Dr. Kan Thongthaem Na Ayuddhaya, the doctor of the forensic laboratory division of Chiang Rai Prachanukhrauo hospital, and rushed to the scene.

The foreigner had died in a room at the Rimkok hotel resort, Amphur Meuang, Chiang Rai province. Waiting for police in front of the room were hotel staff members. In the room, police found the body of Mr. Rudolf Urbain, age 63, from Belgium. He was lying on the bed, wearing a white T-shirt, underwear and grey socks.

Police inspected in the room and found a lot of medicine, mostly antibiotics and painkillers. The labels indicated the medicines were from Kasemrat Sriburin hospital in Chiang Rai province; and the Chiang Mai Ram hospital in Chiang Mai province.

Dr. Kan revealed after inspecting the medicines and the hospital patient records, it was apparent Mr. Rudolf had been suffering from heart disease. Mr. Rudolf had visited the two hospitals while in Thailand.

His first visit was on January 25 at Lee Yong Mai Ram hospital, Amphur Meuang, Chiang Mai province, for treatment of symptoms of pain in his breast. Mr. Rudolf’s second visit to the hospital occurred on February 2, when he went to Kasemrat Sriburin hospital in Chiang Rai for treatment of the same symptom.

Dr. Kan assumed the cause of Mr. Rudolf’s death was from a heart attack triggered by his heart disease. He estimated Mr. Rudolf had been dead for more than five hours.

The manager of Rimkok hotel told police that Mr. Rudolf was leading a tour group of 30 people from Belgium who were traveling in Thailand. The group had arrived at Suvarnnabhumi airport on January 14, and first went to visit Chiang Mai province. They came to Chiang Rai province on February 2, and were staying in the Rimkok resort. Then Mr. Rudolf passed away.

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com


Herman Puts