займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

24 July 2012 :: 18:07:52 pm 65176

Ailing Austrian Has Fatal Fall In Apartment

A 54-year-old Austrian man died after collapsing on the floor in his Pattaya apartment. He had been taking tranquilizer medication and using alcohol, which may have caused him to feel faint and fall to the floor after using the restroom, apparently resulting in a fatal head injury.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – July 24, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]; At 12:16 a.m., Pol. Lt. Col. Techit Kulkanit, investigating officer, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province, was notified that a foreign tourist had died in a rental room at Niran GrandVille Condominium in Soi Arunothai, Moo 10 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province. He rushed to the scene with the rescue officer of the Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation. They went to a room 519/94, C-building, and found the body of Dr. Iur. Reiter Josef, 54, Austrian, who has a Ph.D. university degree.

Mr. Iur was lying down on the floor in front of the restroom, wearing only striped shorts, with a small wound on his forehead. He had died less than an hour ago. Police found his wife sitting near his body and crying. She was identified as Ms. Chalee Jangkong, 36, address 16, Moo 3 Tambon Baankok, Amphur Muangmookdaharn, Mookdaharn province.

During questioning, Ms. Chalee said she and her husband lived in the rental room more than four years, but didn’t register a marriage certificate. She said her husband was in overall poor health. He had told her that he suffered from stress until he got a neurosis, and had to take a daily tranquilizer. But he also liked to drink liquor, which his wife didn’t dare to forbid him to do, because she was afraid he would scold her.

Mr. Iur had just recently returned from his hometown in Austria and was staying with her in the Pattaya apartment almost a week. During that time, he seldom went out anywhere. He told her that he was sick and had a stomachache. Then on this day, she had been watching TV, and her husband went to the restroom for a long time. She shouted to ask him if anything was wrong with him. But her husband replied that nothing was the matter, so she thought he was O.K.

Then she heard her husband open the door of the restroom. But he fell down on the floor in front of the restroom severely, so she ran to help him up. But she found that his head had hit the floor so hard, he may have fractured his skull. He was also convulsing and his face became dark green.

She was so shocked and didn’t know how to help her husband, so she ran down to inform the security guard to call the hospital. But her husband died before rescue personnel arrived, so she used clothes to wipe his blood and notified the police.

Initially, the police assumed that while her husband was walking out from the restroom, he felt dizzy because he was ill, so he fell down on the floor and his head hit the floor severely, and he was old with disease so he died immediately. The police made detailed daily notes for evidence, before sending the body to an autopsy to find the exact cause of death. They will inform his relatives and Austria embassy of his death.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com