займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

01 March 2015 :: 14:03:21 pm 99190

Abandoned Building Catches Fire

An abandoned building was set on fire in Pattaya, the officials believe the cause of the fire was from a cigarette stub which was dropped by the homeless man who lived there.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – February 28th 2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 12.10 a.m., Pol.Lt. Suphan Sophee (Inquiry official of Pattaya city police station, Chon Buri province) was notified that a fire was burning in an abandoned commercial building in the middle of Soi 16, central Pattaya, Moo 9 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province, so he rushed to inspect at scene together the fire brigade.


At the scene the officers found a fire which took the fire brigade approximately 15 minutes to bring under control.


3 4


The officers found out  that Thai a man aged approximately 30 years old who was homeless was seen leaving the building just before the fire. Upon questioning the people that lived nearby the scene they said that the man is always hanging around the building and teenagers also use the building to consume drugs.


Initially, the officers assumed that the homeless man who lived in the building may have dropped a  cigarette on the rubbish inside the building which caused the fire.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com