Pattaya Daily News

02 March 2015 :: 10:03:57 am 99236

Abandoned Building Catches Fire

Advertise Here

:: http://tinyurl.com/pdch3jt :: An abandoned building was set on fire in Pattaya, the officials believe the cause of the fire was from a cigarette stub which was dropped by the homeless man who lived there.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com