займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

03 January 2008 :: 19:01:27 pm 38142


It's only three days since the start of the New Year, but sadly, we must report three brutal attacks on a woman, a man and a young boy in three separate incidents in the Pattaya and Sattahip areas. The man did not survive his injuries.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

In the first incident, a man was fatally attacked with a rock that was smashed into his face. On 2 January 2008, at 10am, Sattahip Inspector, Police Sub-Lieutenant Pitichon Tertgiatgorakul, received a report of the attack from Miss Plairin Hemsap (20), a waitress at Super Karaoke, located at 119/1-2 Moo 1, Bangsaray, Sattahip. Sattahip Superintendent, Police Colonel Supapee Boonkrong, along with his team, rushed to the scene. Behind the karaoke, police found the body of an unidentified victim, lying on his back, dressed only in red underpants. His neck had been hit with a wooden stick and was broken. His face was smashed in with a rock, which was on the ground near his body. Police, also, located the man?s white, long sleeved T-shirt and a pair of jeans, behind a wall. Police questioned area residents, but no one could identify the body. The man did not have any identification on him.

Mr. Chalom Patkoontod (40), who lives in a commercial building, address 119/2, reported that he saw two motorbikes and some people parked at the crime scene for ten minutes, at approximately 12:10am, on 2 January 2008. Police Sub-Lieutenant Pitichon Tertgiatgorakul, a Sattahip Inspector, who is in charge of the investigation, said that the police were unsure whether the victim is a foreign worker or a local Thai man. He added that the perpetrators brutally destroyed the victim?s face so he couldn?t be identified.

Police speculated that the murder might have resulted from some sort of conflict regarding illegal businesses. Had the victim been a foreign worker, there would have been no motivation to destroy his face. Police also theorized that the murder took place at a karaoke in the area and that the body was moved to the area behind Super Karaoke. Police are confident that there were witnesses who have information about the brutal crime; but at this point, nobody has stepped forward.

In another incident, a woman managed to escape from her attacker. She ran for help, to a local resident?s house, unclad from the waist down.

On 3 January 2008, at 2am, police received an emergency call from Mr. Anurak Chokchai (19) regarding a distressed woman. Police Lieutenant Colonel Jakarin Auasupapl, Banglamung Inspector, rushed to the house, along with Sawang Boriboon Resuce. The house, at 52/1 Moo 4 Soi Baan Kunnun Houn, is opposite Mabprachun Reservoir. Mr. Anurak, the caller, explained that he heard someone banging on the door at around 2am. When he opened the door, he was shocked to see a woman, who had been brutally attacked. She fell down, unconscious, in front of him. He called out to his family members to help him with the victim.

They covered her half naked body with a cloth and called the police, immediately. Miss Premanus (24), the victim, was only wearing a white T-shirt with cut off sleeves. She had wounds all over her body, including her ears and nose. Her chest had deep scratches. Miss Premanus was rushed to the hospital right away. Doctors did not find evidence to determine whether she had been raped. Although Miss Pramanus was still very weak, she managed to give a statement to the police. However, her account was vague. Her friend, apparently, rode a motorbike, with Miss Premaus on the back, to the brush behind Mr. Anurak?s house. She and her friend work in the same bar on Soi 9, Pattaya. According to Miss Premanus, her friend had arranged to meet a Thai man there, who started to savagely beat her (Miss Premanus) until she became unconscious.

As Miss Premanus was badly injured and in a highly distressed state, police could not get any more details about what happened. Police will investigate, further, and comb the crime scene for evidence.

In a grisly, shocking crime, a fourteen year old boy was attacked by four men, who cut off his thumb. His various wounds required one hundred fifty stitches. The boy, Mr. A (not his real name), was kidnapped by four thugs, who drove him to Krating Mountain and slashed him thirty times, as well as cutting his thumb off. The boy managed to escape and seek help.

Sattahip Police Inspector, Pitichon Tertgiatgorakul, received a report on 3 January 2008, at 1:30am, from a Sattahip resident, Mrs. Boonchu Praditjit, that someone had knocked on her door, desperately seeking help. When she opened her door, she was confronted by A (14), who was quite badly injured. His body was covered by many bloody stab wounds; and his left thumb had been cut off.

Sergeant Winai Petchprapai, head of the Bangsaray Police Box and the rescue team took the victim to Queen Sirikit Hospital. Inspector, Police Sub-Lieutenant Pitichon Tertgiagorakul, rushed to the hospital to interview the victim. A had required one hundred fifty stitches on various areas of his body. His thumb had been cut off, as well.

A said that he had been riding his motorbike on the way to an internet shop on Soi Bon gai, in Sattahip, when four men, in a truck, stopped him and forced him to go with them up to the mountain. They accused him of stealing their motorbike. Although Mr. A denied doing this, they didn?t believe him and attacked him with a long knife. They tried to force him to confess, but he resisted. Then, they cut off his left thumb.

The gangsters said, ?If you don?t confess, we will kill you and bury you, here, up on the mountain.?

The frightened and badly injured boy somehow managed to escape and hid in the bushes until the men gave up trying to find him. At that point he ran away and sought help. Mrs. Boonchu Praditjit and Sergeant Winai Petchprapai saved his life. Police are vigorously searching for A?s attackers, so they can bring these savage criminals to justice as quickly as possible.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Crime News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com